Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Enemy

Oh Danny boy, the swords, the swords are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all your enemy's are conspiring
'Tis you, 'tis you must go well I go and hide.
But come ye back when I'm not in the meadow
Or when I'm hiding and blue with cold
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I can't stand you so.

And if you come, when all the enemies are conspiring
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And laugh and say "Yay for me"

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
And all my nightmares will cold and horrid be
If you fail to come and find me
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
(And then I'll attack or freak out or do something! :D)

Happy Birthday Danny Boy!
From your Arch-enemy
~Yaviel S.

P.s. Me hopes thy liketh me song :D I made it nice since it is your birthday!!

3 comments:

  1. Man! How could you let your arch-enemy invade your blogs like this! She raided the other one too, as you may have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Taps side of nose* Don't be hasty...

    ReplyDelete