Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vicki's Graduation 2011

As some of you may know, my sister graduated from 12th grade (I don't remember how long ago) and today we are having her party!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!! We have invited 40 people and the food we have... it'll be heaven! We're having 13 liters of soda, a TON of pulled pork sandiwches, five packs of 24 hot dogs, 6 packs of 5 or 6 brats, about 7 or 8 bags of chips, and a a countless number of dips! Sofar we've ben cleaning for about three days know and the day has arrived! But Vicki must be the happiest of all as she is finally done with High School!

Good luck at College Vicki!



3 comments:

  1. AW! Thank you so much Danny! This means a lot to me. :) And just think, I'm doing college from home...so you are stuck with me for two more years! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)

    Love,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete