Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas Everybody! Ah! What a Christmas is was! Usually, Dad hands out presents, but this year, he hurt his back so I had to do it as I am the oldest brother. So, Here are the presents we received as wellas some pictures of us scottish boys.


Mom and her night gown
David with the Brigandine I made him
Gabriel and his Lincoln Logs
Me and my Black Leather Gloves
Vicki and her disturbing toe socks.






































Mom with her snowmen
The box (which my sister, Hannah, drew on) before opened

What came out of it was....
My first REAL sword!!!!


Dad with his cup of candy canes and home made biscottis.



My brother Tony with his axe




Me with my sword again.


Tony with his Memoir '44 estension

Tony and me with our katanas


Gabriel with his Robin Hood sword and shield

The whatever-its-called table.


The Boys and their stuff

David Tony and Gabriel in their Kilts and holding their weapons


Davd, Tony, and Gabriel charging the Field

Tony, me, and Gabriel with our kilts and weapons


Tony, me, and Gabriel charging the field


Tony and Gabriel

Gabriel and his Black Watch Great Kilt, Mallet, Sheild, and sword

Tony with his Non-clan Ancient Kilt with his Katana and axe


David wearing his National Ireland kilt, Brigandine, and Mallet
Me and David

A Look at David's Kilt

A Look at David's Brigandine


A Look at Tony's Kilt



A Look at my Black Stewart Kilt





My Black Leather Glove

My New Camera
My new film transfering thing
A Look at my William Marshal sword




All said, this was an awesome Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. I guess people who are remotely Scottish look good in kilts...But, really, you got all that stuff just 'cause you wanted it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sword looks really cool!!!
    I am so jealous!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool! So while Yavi is busy taking your hat... I'll be stealing that sword... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny.....THAT IS A TERRIBLE PIC OF MY SOCKS!!! Granted they are disturbing, but they look awful with my pj pants!

    Btw, your transferring thing is called a external drive. ;)

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete