Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Bowl!

The Super Bowl is almost here! i know that most people arn't big on football, but my family has always liked it and we always watch the Super Bowl either on the computer or the TV. So this year, we're ready to see it again. Unfourtunately, our family's two favorite teams did not make it this year: the Indianapolis Colts, and the New England Patriots. The two teams that did make it are the Green Bay Packers, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'm rooting for the Steelers this year because GB has beaten all the teams I liked. Just for the fun of it, I have placed a pole to see what people's favorite teams are, Green Bay, or Packers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm rooting for the Packers, but only because my dad is a huge Vikings fan and the Packers are the Vikings oldest nemesis, and I like to frustrate my dad by being a Packers fan. ;) Of course, I wouldn't mind if the Steelers won because one of their players (Matt Spaeth) is from my hometown!

    ReplyDelete