Friday, March 18, 2011

Pigs, Turkeys, Chickens, Ducks, Dogs, and Cats

Now I truly live on a farm. We used to own just ducks, chickens, dogs, and cats, but now the list seems to be growing much larger than I had imagined. Just a few days ago, the pigs arrived. And the next day, we picked up eight turkeys and a chick!!!! So obviously, our barn duties are growing. The pigs, thank goodness, aren't the big, stinky, ugly ogres you usually think they would be, they're really cleaner than you'd expect!

The reason why turkeys have a chick with them, is because if you don't have a chick, they'd never learn how to eat and drink! Bah! turkeys. God must have been in a good mood when he made turkeys! Not that God is ever in a bad mood... Turkeys I rank along with Moose. In my opinion, God took all the left over parts and decided to put them together and make a Moose and a Turkey. Unfortunately, for the Turkeys, God didn't have a spare brain... so they had to be content without one.

So, I go now to take care of our ever growing farm.

3 comments:

  1. I like Turkeys... I like EATING THEM! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother Rogan would love to be at you place. He is completely NUTS about animals!!!

    ReplyDelete