Monday, March 7, 2011

We're Sick

Yes, we're sick. I'm a bit better than I was yesterday, but I still hate being sick. We caught a sort of flu... thing... their's no throwing up, but your nose, in my sisters words, feels like it could blow fire, and you get headaches, and cough. I don't like to cough. I don't know if that's anything informative because I have yet to meet anyone who likes to cough. On Friday, I had already came down with it, but I just finished the school, without saying anything about it, and then told my Mom. Saturday, we took medicines all day and sat around on couches and rested. On Sunday, we had to miss Mass, much to our distress, and I couldn't go to my Piano Festival. But I'm getting better now. I'm still doing school, but I can't do any major thinking because I keep falling asleep as I do it. Bah! I hate this thing. But I can stand it long enough. But if it lasts until next Sunday (the play recital), I'm gonna sue! Well, if practical.



1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I get sick!!
    Hope you get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete