Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Movie Preferance Poll

I have posted a new poll! And this time, I am trying to see what kind of the major types of movies people prefer. I have chosen three of the most popular kinds. This isn't a "Most Popular Genre" Test, this is more of a... setting test... I guess... The three categories to choose from are:

Historical: e.g. Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Gettysburg, The King's Speech, Pirates of the Carribean (although that's kind of fantasy... I'll leave it in this category), The Passion, Braveheart, Robin Hood.

Sci-Fi: e.g. Star Wars, Star Trek, The Dark Knight, X-Men, Tron: Legacy, Spiderman, Captain America, The Avengers (2012) Inception.

Fantasy: e.g. The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit (2012), Eragon, The Chronicles of Narnia.

Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. As much as I love LOTR, I voted for Historical...most of my favorite movies take place before the 20th century. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sci-Fi! Star Wars, The Matrix, Captain America, Iron Man, X-Men, The Avengers (2012), Terminator and Spider-Man RULES!!! I really like LOTR but they are the only Fantasy movies I like. Even though it is not my favorite but were is War or action movies set in the 20th or 21th century like Indiana Jones, Rambo and Kelly's Heroes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to ad Inception as one of my favorite sic-fi movies too.

    ReplyDelete