Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Here are the tutorials of different movies, but some are just amazing to listen to:

Gladiator


Jurassic Park


Looney Tunes!


Pirates of the Carribean


Havn't seen the whole movie, (and I would not recommend it) but here is the music of the Pink Panther:


Indiana Jones


The advanced Phantom of the Opera


The easier Phantom:


Jaws!



Here's one that I missed! Matrix! I've only seen one or two parts of the movie, but those parts were amazing! Now the music may sound wierd, but if you consider a bunch of guys wearing black, leather treanchcoats, and wearing sunglasses and doing Judo, this music fits perfectly.



Tell me if I forgot any you think I should have remembered!

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens, you're right! (this comment is not about this post, tho thanks for posting these vid's, btw!) Hmm, I believe this next week shall work for me. Do get your sister's to join in! I shall have Miss Kathleen join us as well.
    Arg mates, keep a weather eye on the horizon for Pirates 2010!

    ReplyDelete