Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pirate Week 2010



Welcome Pirates of the Seven Seas, Pirates of the Carriben, Pirates of the English Channel, Pirates of the Portuguese main, Spanish Main, Asian Seas and all the others Welcome to Pirate Week 2010! As you know, this has been happening, pardon me Captain Fox Turner if I am mistaken, since 2007, and I see no reason for it not to take place this year. If you wish to take a part, even though you don't have a blog, leave a comment and tell me your pirate name, which MUST consist of a wierd pirate name and an animal. I, in turn, will be posting pictures of them on my side bar. I, this year, take my usual Character of Captain Wolfheart Barbossa

I hope you enjoy!
~The Pirate

1 comment:

  1. Fine. But not being familiar with POTC, I can't really take a big part in this. If it's all the same to you, since I am not comfortable with changing up my blog, the most I can do is to post Forbidden Sand all week.

    - The sort of Irish pirate Grizzly McNeal

    ReplyDelete