Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't you just hate Gone with the Wind?

As I said. Don't you hate Gone with the Wind? Well, frankly I don't give a ____. We all know that saying. Every time we watch that movie, I can't help but complain about what a stupid movie it is! It has absolutely no morals at all! Of course, Ashly Longworth and his wife, I have absolutely no remembrance what her name was or even how to spell it, showed their virtues, but on the most part IT IS SUCH A STUPID MOVIE, BOOK, STORY, ANYTHING YOU BLOODY WANT TO CALL IT!!!! So, today, I am going to make fun of it. hehehehe... Here is a video of Carol Burnett acting out her version of Gone with the Wind. There is one time that Prissy (Scarlett's maid) says "Frankly I don't give a ____" But other than that, the videos are completely clean.





1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the movie but it sounds deadly boring.

    ReplyDelete