Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Job

Hello fellow bloggers and entertained unbloggers! I have just gotten back from my job at the Cider Mill. Well, goods and bads. Bads first. I believe in getting the bad over with first so we can enjoy the good. Now, we have the job, originally Hannah was in the donut bakery making and selling the donuts. And I was an Apple Grader. I am the one that makes sure the apples don't have bruises or poke-holes. Then, if they are good I put them in a bag and sell them. But then they put us somewhere else... our boss took us to a pumpkin patch and said we were going to be acting in the field which is known as "the story book". So while a corn ride goes by we entertain the kids with different acts as they go by. I am the frog. I know. Strange. All of us have different parts and we're running all over an acre of land here and there until the hay ride passes by in about 5 minutes. Then we wait. We wait for about half an hour to forty minutes until the next one passes when we run and run and run to our next positions as the hay ride passes by. And we do that for about five hours. That's very boring. And then, after we had done that for two days, we thought he would reverse it and put us back where we were to begin with. Quite the opposite. In fact he's going to have us doing it for the rest of the month!!!! Gaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

Good news, we're getting paid. hahaha! And I love money!!! And also, I am acting!!!! Yaaaa! We have a joke that the frog is the main character of the story book because all the little kids, while they see Snow white and the Princess, "Look mommy there's the frog!" Instead of, "Snow White!!!" So we have the joke that the frog is the main charater of the story book. hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. lol. Laughing at your job, not you. Can't imagine you being a frog!

    ReplyDelete