Friday, October 15, 2010

The Tag from JT Which I pass on to all of my followers!

In this tag you answer these questions with your own answer and the answers of two of your favorite historical or fictional characters. My other characters are William Wallace from Scotland, and Daniel Morgan, a general of the American Revolution who is being chased by Colonel Banastre Tarleton of the british army and is being frustrated by the persistent questions when he needs to finish a plan to stop the bloody red coat.

What do you use most to comunicate?
The Pimpernel (me): Skype.
William Wallace: runners.
Daniel Morgan: letters. But besides, I don't even have time to write them.

What is your favorite music?
The Pimpernel: James Horner, Hans Zimmer, and John Williams.
William Wallace: BAGPIPES!!!!!!
Daniel Morgan: Why, fiddles! but They drive me crazy when I'm frustrated and besides, I don't really care!

Would you move to another country?
The Pimpernel: Well, yes.
William Wallace: Who me!? No! SCOTLAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel Morgan: Are you crazy!? Gosh Dang it no! I don't even have one to leave yet! Bah! Stop asking me these blasted questions!

What's your hobby?
The Pimpernel: That's a good question. I act, I direct, I choreograph... Anything that has to do with acting, movies or plays.
William Wallace: Fire! Flames!!!
Daniel Morgan: Hunting. But I don't have much time to think right now.

If you could be present anywhere, at any point in history, where would you go?
The Pimpernel: The American Revolution or Wallace's revolution.
William Wallace: Well, Let me see.... Ah! The Macabees revolt in scripture! They fought for what we fight for.
Daniel Morgan: At the moment, I'm too busy to care.

What's your favorite color?
The Scarlet Pimpernel: Why, Scarlet! Hahaha!
William Wallace: Scottish tartan plaid!
Daniel Morgan: Blue! Not that I care. Anything that would be opposite of the British! If they were loyal to Washington, I would change my loyalty to King Louis of France!

If you had a favorite animal, what would it be?
The Pimpernel: A dog!
William Wallace: A hawk!
Daniel Morgan: Pah! Like I really care.


If you had a motto, what would it be?
The Pimpernel: We seek him here, we seek him there. Those Frenchies seek him everywhere. is he in Heaven? Is he in hell? That elusive Scarlet Pimpernel.
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives. Or, Every man dies, it's just a matter of how and why.
Daniel Morgan: Time which you you don't have to lose shouldn't be spent in answering questions...

If you suddenly had a million (tax-free) dollars, what would you do?
The Pimpernel: Use it. Most deffinately.
William Wallace: Buy armor and swords for my brave men.
Daniel Morgan: Pay a certain reporter who asks frustrated Generals pesty questions to leave him alone.

What's your favorite literature?
The Pimpernel: The Scarlet Pimpernel.
William Wallace: The Bible.
Daniel Morgan: Kill the questions and Have the Reporter Shot. A book which I'm about to write.

The Rest of Daniel Morgans answer has been sensored. Hahaha! Just kidding. I tag all my followers!


1 comment:

  1. lol at Daniel Morgan's answers especially! Great job! Everybody else do this too!

    ReplyDelete