Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Raining! It's Pouring! I wish I was snoring!

I went to bed last night after seeing a bright sunny day all Tuesday, then I awake to... to... this... a cloudy, rainy, thunder-stormy day. I hate this weather. It's overcast, it's dark, it's just so... bleh! Makes me sick! Well, no it doesn't... it makes everyone else look sick... Muahahaha! Well, gotta run. AFTER I tell you a story... thing...

A few months ago, and this is a true story, a guy, who thought he had the Bible all figured out, predicted that last Saturday, May 21st would be the end of the world and that the world would end at 6:00 p.m. Obviously, as I am still here typing, the world did not end. The guy came out the next day and made a public statment that he "misunderstood something." One of the reporters replied, "Ya, like maybe the part of the Bible that says NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME THE WORLD WILL END." and another said "It's ok.,.. We all make mistakes... It's ok... it aint the end of the world..."


No comments:

Post a Comment