Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two days ago...

Two days ago was...

My 111 birthday! And sixteen years is far too short a time to live among such exelent bloggers. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half a well as you deserve... Or words to that effect...

Ah! It was a good day. I have pictures of some of the things we did, but if you want to see them, you'll have to follow Lord and Lady's blog. for breakfast, we had a meal of Fried eggs, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, and biscuits. For lunch, I had... HAMBURGERS AND TATOR TOTS! I love hamburgers... even if they aren't made of ham... and for dinner I had Steak, asparagus, Baked Potatoes, and some biscuits. Ah! it was a day to remember!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day! Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the third time happy belated birthday! (But please don't quote Bilbo again... it's, monotonous... :D

    ReplyDelete