Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Of Dandelions and Operation: Viper

I hate 'em. We literally have MILLIONS of dandelions growing on our 5 acres of grass! They're everywhere! Buggers... Luckily, the ducks and geese eat them, but not all of them. SO we're stuck with the millions they don't. We'll probably have to mow them down! With guns! I wish... So, later today we're hoping to have an airsoft game and/or film our squad, as I said earlier, to give you an idea of what are squad is. Also, my AK74 arrived yesterday and it works great! Can't wait to play Operation: Viper which I've been planning for quite some time... It will be a game between US Army Delta Force and a home defense team. Delta must capture 3/4 packages and move them to extraction point. So far, we have temporarily put everybody on teams and it's looking like I'll be on Alpha Squad in Delta Force. Can't wait! For some readers of my blog who don't like airsoft, my apologies for rambling on about it, but it just happens to be my favorite sport...

So anyway, can't wait to see if we can do Viper, and I hate dandelions.

-The Scarlet Pimpernel

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, I just got my own airsoft gun, after telling you my mother did not like the sport. Not a very high-tech gun, just a Stinger pistol but my brother can testify to the pain it produces. The AK74 is very cool, I must say. If my mother liked it more I would buy it.

    gwyn

    ReplyDelete