Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the season is over. The season we have been looking forward to for so long is finally at end. I am happy to say that, though it is upsetting, I am sure that the many people around the world have given great pleasure to the Infant Jesus. As for myself and my family, I had a wonderful Christmas day. It seems that the song, "Chestnuts roasting over an open fire", had stated truly, "little people will find it hard to sleep tonight". For, yes, I was unable to get myself to sleep for more then four hours. I truly did not understand the unfortunate incident. I did not feel so exited, but at night it is easy to convince yourself of many things. At precisely 7:40 I, and my siblings, sang a song of praise to our lord, who was now born. We descended the stairs and made our way to the living room. Their, on the burgundy carpet, lied many wrapped presents. We finished opening them around 10:00 and we began the Christmas breakfast which consisted of a Coffee Cake and many Egg Burritos. A meager meal, it would seem, but it tasted quite nice to myself. While eating, my sister, Hannah, turned on her soundtrack of "Les Miserable" and my other sister Vicki put on her soundtrack from the Movie, "The Phantom of the Opera". After breakfast, the best music began to play. I turned on my new soundtrack of one of the best movies ever made, "Braveheart". At 2:00 we had friends over and we enjoyed a large dinner and I, being used to doing so at birthdays, put on a regency outfit and became a Waiter. The day ended nicely with the Jesse tree and we went to our beds.




4 comments:

  1. *cough* [...]The season we have been looking forward to for so long is finally at end.[...]

    Hello!?!?!?! It's only the fifth day of Christmas! What do you mean the season is at it's end? Yipes! Technically we have until February 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you for something on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hello!?!?!?! It's only the fifth day of Christmas! What do you mean the season is at it's end? Yipes! Technically we have until February 2nd!"

    Gee! that's right! O.k. then the day we've been waiting for is over. Thank you for reminding me.

    ~Scarlet

    ReplyDelete