Friday, December 11, 2009

Gattysburg

I have just watched one of the most awesome civil war movie ever: Gettysburg. This movie showed one of th most bloodiest battles in American history. The music in this movie was breath taking. The lines were very good but some could have been a bit better. I was amazed because their was no bloody scenes. A bullet would fly into a person but no blood would come out. I absoltely loved this movie.


Here's an example of the music.



Here was a scene that really showed how desperate this battle was.

These "mutineers" were men who had seen so many battles tha they decided not to fight anymore and no one could change it exept this colonel.







This is July the third, the last part of the battle of Gettysburg. Their is no blood in this. But if you want you can have an older person watch it first.


This one does have one bad word in it right at the beggining so if you could just push the mute button until after the first line is spoken, I would be grateful.





8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Another Gettysburg fan! Isn't it just the awesomest? You really need to watch "Gods and Generals" now. It's the prequel to Gettysburg, and even more well done! (Impossible as that may sound.) I totally love this movie.

    Now, please tell me you like both the North AND the South? *anxious face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. high-fives Danny. I thought this was pretty cool, in the scene where the Confederate soldiers are shouting "Lee", they where actually shouting "Martin Sheen" because they all thought that he had done a good job as Lee.

    Sorry about that, just thought I'd share that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That was interesting......
    Btw, it's spelled Gettysburg. not Gattysburg. :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Martin Sheen"? Huh?

    Rose, the answer to your question is yes.

    However, I dislike the South's cause. I still like how the South was brave and courageous enough to stand up against the Union and how gentlemanly and, especially Lee, how religious they were.

    I'm probably going to get killed for this, but I like the Southern Uniform better than the North's.

    ~The Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall kill you Sacrlet pimpel! Just kidding (I like the souths uniform better than the norths to!) as for liking the north and the south...I like the people from the south but I don not like their cause. and I liked the norths cause but not their people as much
    The south was waaaaaaaaayyyyyy more gentlemanly than north.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that what I said????? I'm confused.

    ~Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the North better than the South. Don't know why but I do. I also like the North's uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, everyone has a right to his or hers own opinion.

    ReplyDelete