Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An award for followers

I have been tagged for the first time by Kathleen Pevensie and now, I tag all my followers and award them with these awards.








1. Tell all your followers how long you have been blogging.
2. Then tag all of your followers unless you have LOTS, then, if they follow you closely enough, they will swing by and pick it up on their own.
I began blogging almost a year ago. January 12, 2009. I began at THE ADVENTURE CONTINUED which now bears the name of: ALOT O' CELTIC NONSENSE ABOOT...NOTHIN'
on this blog I wrote a book named the same original title of the blog. This story showed the continuation of The Lord of the Rings. This story took me almost three quarters of a year. When I finished I began to write things of no importance. Hence, after a few months, the said name which it bears now came about. On October 13, 2009 I recieved from the gracious hands of Rose Marchen a playlist which now sits at the bottom of the said blog. It has not changed. On November 19, 2009 I made a google email account and started the Blog I am writing on.
This seems a long story, and it is. It would seem as if perseverance and mear enjoyment has kept them running, however, nothing would have given me more perseverence and enjoyment than my loyal followers who, as Rose Marchen once said, "Would die for me eh, I doubt it". I thank you all for your encouragement especially to Rose Marchen who has helped me many times with my blogs and Kathleen Pevensie who has tagged me for the first time. My thanks!
~ The Pimpernel, who is ever thankful to his followers.

1 comment: