Friday, December 4, 2009

David's Birthday!



Ladies and Gents, (Even though I have no gentlemen, other than my good self, following my blog) I wish to announce that my brother David's Birthday is coming up! He is having his very first birthday party as well. Unless you consider the party that he had when he was zero years old. We are having over many good friends of ours, and his of course. The theme of the said party will be Piratical. Some people will be Pirates and others will be Pirate Hunters, or Privateers, or Soldiers. It will be a wnderful Party! Our basment is all decorated and we have many, many games ready. The games will be: Cream the Brit, Blow up the Ship, Steal the Pot o' Gold, Walk the Plank, Fish over board, and Dodgeball. Well I have to go work on the games so I wish my brother a very Happy Birthday!



A RECENT PIC OF DAVID


David getting in Uniform



David in school


Angry Dave

David in full uniform



^David playing the Part of Sir Guy de Lenclin









In the part of Sir guy de Lenclin again

No comments:

Post a Comment