Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lord of the Rings Week 2010



Welcome my friends to the jolly old Lord of the Rings Week 2010! And I am here to start the week, and to wish Bilbo Bagginses and Frodo Bagginses a precious birthday! I shall not repeat the well known speech which too many people have repeated already. But, Happy Birthday to Frodo nd Bilbo. And be it known that I shall slay any person who critizises the character who I played in an independant video of LOTR!








Now, on to the week! I hereby initiate the second anual Lord of the Rings Week in the year of our Lord, 2010!!!! I think you all have the details. Now, tell me if you wish to have a character and I will post a picture of you on the sidebar! I now take the part, this year, of Feanor. The maker of the Silmarils and High Cheif of the Noldor! Let the week begin!

1 comment:

  1. My name says it all. You know who I am at Mithrandir's Memories

    ReplyDelete