Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lord of the Rings Week

I do not yet know when I shall start Lord of the Rings Week, but I am here to tell you what happens in our LOTR weeks if you want to join or if you would like to know what's bloody happening. First, everybody, even if you don't have a blog, takes a character from the movies, books, or even a fictional character, and tell me the name, I then take it and post a picture of your character on my sidebar. I know I forgot to do it on Pirate Week, but I will not be forgetting it this time. Second, you change your background (if you have a blog) and do a post every day about Lord of the Ringish things like clips, pictures, caption contests, guess that line contests, and any other thing you can think of. I surely hope you can join. It will most likely start on September 22nd on Bilbo and Frodo's Birhtday. ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you weren't invited.


8 comments:

  1. Any idea where I could get a Lord of the Rings blog background?

    ~Saxon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just use anything that looks Lord of the Ringish, myserious or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, count me in! I claim Tinuviel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna do it. So I claim Pippin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try and figure something out for myself and the other authors of the LOTR Talk blog, not sure if we'll all be in on it together, but I will communicate with them on it.
    My character would be Yavanna Kementari, Maker of the Two Trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember the date! September 22nd! Bilbo's Birthday. And I am taking the part of Feanor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said anyone can join in so I'll do it. I claim Arwen.

    ReplyDelete