Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The First of the Aces

I am the first of the aces!!!!! For Christmas we boys got a wii game of "WWII aces." When we got it, we decided not to read the instructions and just to jump into it. We started first, to try to get off the ground, (I had the first lift off!!!) then we started to learn how to fly, then, it was time to shoot. We were having trouble trying to find the right way to fire originally, but that was fixed really quick. Finally, we were flying in circles and flipping, and dodging from planes, but we weren't able to shoot one down. The Messerschmidt is a little difficult to hit. When it was my turn to fly again, I was flying over England on a Spitfire.

There it is! Flying across in front of me. I'm comin' up on his tale... FIRE.... miss... he's com in' across my propeller again... FIRE... miss... wait! He's on my tale now! Scramble! Scramble! Code Red! Here I go! Flip! I'm in the air... turning a loop the loop... now! Let him have it!!!! Got him!

Yes! I got the first plane! From this, I am now able to take down at least twenty planes at a time. From this, I became the first of the Aces!!!! AND not to mention the Flying Cross! So now I am a flying ace. I feel very privileged. Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment