Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Learn to be Lonely

On this tag, you put your playlist or anything else with alot of music on random, and answer the question with the song title.

What would best describe your personality? Robin Speaks (Wow.)

What do you like in a guy/girl? He's a Pirate (Hmmm...)

What is your life purpose? Ancient Bloodline of Kings (Geesh...)

What is your motto? Vision

What do your friends think of you? Crossing the Mountain (Ya that's me.)

What do you think about very often? Overture (Oh ya!)

What is 2 + 2? Path to Heaven (that means that 4+4 is...)

What do you think of your best friend? Prima Donna (Oh boy...)

What do you think of a person you like? Arither the Ranger (Lucky dog...)

What is your life story? Will and Elizabeth (Ya sure.)

What do you want to be when you grow up? The Kill Ring (That's a little far fetched... Or Stretched in this case)

What do you think when you see a person you like? Dragon Training! (Boy I'm kind)

What do your parents think of you? Frodo must be protected (I beg your pardon!)

What will you dance to at your wedding? Wallace Courts Murron (Oh yes!)

What will they play at your funeral? Fog Bound (What does that say about where I'm going!?!?!?!?)

What is your hobby/interests? The Battle of Kerak (Boy I'm violent!)

What's your biggest secret? Maximus (Oh sure!)

What do you think of your friends? The battle of Stirling (Go for it!)

What's the worst thing that could happen? Hunt for Gollum (Definitely)

How will you die? Prologue (Back at the Prologue!!!! I thought I just died)

What's the one thing you regret? Attack on Murron (That's the first true thing yet!)

What makes you laugh? The Medallion Calls (Well... the scene is funny.)

What makes you cry? For the Love of a Princess (Bleh!)

Will you ever get married? This is Berk (Hmmm...)

What scares you most? Journeying (Are you bloody well kidding!?!?!?!)

Does anyone like you? The Vikings Have there Tea (Duh!)

If you could go back in time, what would you change? Astrid goes for a Spin (I don't know about that...)

What hurts right now? Blood Ritual (True. Very True.)

What do you most often exclaim? All I ask of You (...........)

Where in paradise? The Music of the Night (Night? Paradise?)

What did you first say as a baby? The Point of No return (I hope my Parents didn't exclaim that!)

If you had a pet, what would you name it? Wounded (Ouch!)

What's your favorite sight to see? The Nazgul of Dul Gulder (Disgusting!)

What makes you gag? The Riders of Rohan (What!?!?!?)

What are you best at? Davy Jones (I am!?)

If you wrote a book, what would you call it? Battling the Green Death (Awesome!)

What did you wish for last? The Kraken (Oh ya!)

What would your superhero name be? All for me Grog (Oh boy.)

Where are you sitting? Barbarian Horde (Am I)

What do you most hate? Crusaders (I do!?!?!?)

What do you most love? The Royal Wedding (I hate that scene!)

What do you not care about? Orcs Approach (I do too!)

What's your secret name? Making Plans (Boy I'm Scary!)

What will you post this as? Learn to be Lonely


No comments:

Post a Comment